Friday, April 1, 2011

I really don't know what I'm doing...

Well, this is random... Me actually getting a blog (besides for class) and thinking that I will actually write in it. Knowing me I will probably forget about it, or not know what to type about and end up not typing at all. So I think I'm going to dedicate this page for what it is named after, RANDOMOSITY! Although my computer did not think it was a word, I would like to say I strongly disagreed with it and set it straight by adding it to the dictionary. Take that computer, you don't know nada! (ok, maybe you do because half of that sentence was misspelled and underlined in red...) So anyways... now that I've established the name of this blog, and that spell check is both dumb and a lifesaver... I've completely lost my train of thought. Blogs just arn't for me... I'm not creative in writing, hate spelling and grammar, and bore even myself with my posts :) I guess the real reason I got this blog was to play with the backgrounds, post pictures, be able to see the stats page thingy-mo-bob that Britton was showing me, and to write random nonsense on my own personal (or not so personal) microscopic introspect of what we call the World Wide Web! So I'll be honest, I dont really know what introspect means (and neither does spell check, so HA), but it sounded like something I'd heard before so what the hay, it's staying! But ya, now that I've got that random tangent-rant out of the way... its time to figure out what to really write about so I don't waste my "microscopic introspect" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment